Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Could Blood of Lava be the Power Source of Global Burnings and Sheddings?

Near the true blue sea they tell me through lines I confess I could not read but letters backwards and ratios. My mind was in a state of obsession when I turned from trying to cypher the numeric code to seeing the illustrations. I don't think it mattered what the symbols of a language told, the book holds the mystic in its binder and through the vibrant and rich ambidextrous illustrations.



At this point I have no way of knowing what the pages read or even if they were in order. So I read a slender feminine person with long dark hair graced with leaves like the Greeks, balance a jug with one hand holding it between the neck and shoulder line down the back muscle.

It reminded me of Salsa, an African who used to present to our elementary school about life in Africa. Woman would walk down the gymnasium hall room with jugs on their head and wrapped babies to their sides and backs. Wow! Anyway, in the illustration the pretty brunettes other hand without ease and a Geisha's control, over pours wine into a white man's cup.

It looks like garden of Eden. The man is chubby and wears a turban and large fur coat. I couldn't help thinking how odd it is that he sits under a tree unversed by the mantle of wine from possibly the center of the earth's veins passed their way through our dirty banks into his large wine glass and onto his pants.

So under the tree of maybe Adam's or Newton's, one of several illustrations from, mine, a stupid guy's perception, wonders why is one nation under god global, and why does it seem our worlds 9 of hearts of chaos drips, possibly curdling as it infects another happy man, another worldly aficionado from another era or not.



Art is powerful. Propaganda is the freedom America promises. We need to start looking at things here. There were two points I believe, but time is lending at various rates more of them to see or again, not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment